To contact the organizers of the Rimi Riga Marathon, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start times & time limits
May 6th, Freedom Monument:
- 10:00 – “DPD Mile” (1.6km) / Distance time limit – 30 minutes
- 11:00 – Kids’ Day (“Happy Babies”, 200m and 400m)
May 7th, 11th November Embankment:
- 8:00 – Marathon (42 km) / Distance time limit – 6 hours
- 8:00 – Half-marathon (21 km) / Distance time limit – 3 hours
- 12:30 – 10 km / Distance time limit – 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 14:30 – 5 km / Distance time limit – 2 hours
Start number pick up
Receiving start numbers for 42 km, 21 km, 10 km, 5 km and DPD Mile
Participants can pick up their start numbers at the Rimi Riga Marathon EXPO on May 5 – 6 from 10.00 to 20.00, presenting a confirmation letter with the assigned start number and identity document.
Start numbers for teams
A team representative can apply for packing and delivery of their team numbers to an office in Latvia via DPD courier. Such service must be requested at the time of registration or separately from 5 April to 25 April 2023 at 23.59. Service fee:
- Delivery of up to 15 start numbers 50.00 + VAT, i.e. EUR 60.50.
- Delivery of 16 – 50 start numbers 75.00 + VAT, i.e. EUR 90.75
- For teams of 51 and more, start number delivery 100.00 + VAT, i.e. EUR 121.00.
The results are available in the Results section.
The results are summarized and places are awarded according to the time spent in the distance, from the moment of the start signal given by the chief judge to the moment of crossing the finish line.
The fixed time of the time control microchip (mika-tag attached to the participant’s number), which shows the participant’s actual time spent in the distance from the start line to the finish line, is published and summarized for the personal information of the participants only.