TAKE A STEP TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE PLANET
Thank you for caring about the planet we leave to our children. Together we can take significant steps towards a cleaner and healthier planet, so we invite you to join the Rimi Riga Marathon's “Run for Future by Neste” support run. Run your own 5 km or 10 km for a sustainable future and introduce an environmentally friendly habit in your daily life.
Run 5 km for a sustainable future and introduce at least one environmentally friendly habit into your daily routine.
Neste sustainability program
Over the past decade, Neste has grown from a regional refinery to a world leader in renewable fuels and one of the most sustainable companies in the world.
#StepUpForOurPlanet running shirts
Join the movement for a cleaner and sustainable planet with a special #StepUpForOurPlanet running shirt!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Create a profile in the Rimi Riga Marathon Virtual Running Club.
- Connect your smartwatch or running app to your profile (from that point on all activities will sync with automatically).
- In the Challenges section find and register to the Run For Future by Neste 5 km or 10 km run.
- During April 5-11 run your distance at any time or place with your connected smartwatch or running app. Results will appear automatically.
- Introduce at least one environmentally friendly habit in your daily life and share it on social networks to inspire others. Tag @RimiRigaMarathon, @NesteLatvia and use #StepUpForOurPlanet and #RunForFutureByNeste hashtags to win prizes from Neste.
If you experience technical issues with synchronization of activities and the solution can not be found in the Run For Future by Neste conditions or the Help Centre, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To resolve the issue as quickly as possible, please provide the following information in you e-mail:
- Brief description of the issue;
- E-mail address used for the Virtual Running Club;
- Were you registered for the challenge before completing the activity?
- Smartwatch or running app used;
- Distance and time covered;
- Screenshots of the completed activity on your connected device and the Virtual Running Club.